[GRASS-dev] path.obstacles

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Mon Apr 30 10:32:05 EDT 2007

I agree with both Paul and Daniel. Make a vector command-line module
first. By using the GRASS parser, you will get an automatic GUI for
input selection. Visualization of the resultant vector can be done with
standard GRASS vector visualization. I believe that that will give you
more then enough GUI functionality. When this is done, we can then look
into more GUI functionality.

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>