[GRASS-dev] Re: finally fixed rendering in wxPython GUI (I hope)

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Aug 9 11:11:41 EDT 2007

On 8/9/07 3:12 AM, "Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann" <carlos.grohmann at gmail.com>
wrote:

> OK. it works now!
>
> nice job.

Thanks.

> Altough I still miss the 'overlay' option set by default to rasters.

Me too. But we're trying to avoid having to manually update layer preference
panels each time there is a change in the underlying module. So that means
avoiding custom preference panels. This is why I recently added in a layer
for d.shaded.map. So you can easily do a shaded relief map layer without the
less obvious way with d.his.

> And I still can't change the raster layer by double-clicking its name
> and changing the layer in the drop-down list.

Are you selecting from the list or typing? I've found that selecting
sometimes works when typing doesn't. I don't know why and it is one of those
minor but annoying things that need to be fixed.

Michael