[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][458] d.slide.show was using --quiet option but that's not available in 6.2.x

grass-dev at grass.itc.it grass-dev at grass.itc.it
Sat Aug 11 10:28:57 EDT 2007

code I item #458, was opened at 2007-08-11 10:28
Issue type: module bug
Issue status: fixed in CVS
GRASS version: 6.2
GRASS component: display
Operating system: None
Operating system version:
GRASS CVS checkout date, if applies (YYMMDD):

Initial Comment:
A colleague reported to me that d.slide.show was not working for him using the released 6.2.2, and that he had managed to make it work by removing the --quiet flag to the d.rast call in drawraster()

Looking into it, I gather d.slide.show was back-ported from HEAD, but this particular change doesn't work because --quiet was not implemented in 6.2

I have removed --quiet from both the d.rast and d.vect calls in the release branch version of d.slide.show, but do not know if there are other related issues resulting from the backport, so am documenting it here.