[GRASS-dev] v.generalize tutorial

Daniel Bundala bundala at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 13:40:07 EDT 2007

Dear Mr. List,

I have just finished the promised tutorial for my GSoC module
v.generalize. Temporarily,  you can find it here:
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~orie1848/tutorial.html

It is the first public version. Unfortunately, the links are missing
and also I need to complete the references. But, I hope, it presents
the capabilities of this module and shows what is possible to achieve
with v.generalize. Also, I did not have time to proofread it and it is
very likely that it has many typos and (technical, grammatical...)
mistakes

If you have any comments, please write

Daniel