[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][470] i.atcorr: hardcoded input/output map names

Yann yann.chemin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 16:40:19 EDT 2007

If using a global value in the configuration file, then it is overiding the
corresponding input map.

I have not yet found a clear explaination on what to do in the config file to
read the map directly. Careful though, since reading input maps will run 6s
for each pixel (0.5-1s/pixel can be a long time for a Landsat image to
process).

Using global values from config file will run 6s once and apply an affine
transform on all the image. Fast and OK for a small area.

trade-off...

--
Yann Chemin
http://airdensity.hi5.com/