[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][470] i.atcorr: hardcoded input/output map names

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Thu Aug 30 05:39:01 EDT 2007

I started working on this awhile ago after realizing values were
hardcoded, etc.  IIRC, I didn't finish because it was becoming
complicated and I didn't have time to dedicate to it.

I can commit what I have (and comment unfinished code) if someone wants
to have it done relatively quickly and is willing to finish it
themselves.

Until then, I think it should probably be removed from the Makefile.

--
73, de Brad KB8UYR/6 <rez touchofmadness com>