[GRASS-dev] GRASS CVS to SVN migration: please get "osgeo_id" now!

Markus Neteler neteler at fbk.eu
Wed Dec 5 18:16:47 EST 2007

Dear developers,

after a long successful time of support by Intevation, we are
consolidating the GRASS infrastructure at OSGeo.org. This
includes a migration to SVN.

Since OSGeo's SVN is managed via single sign-on authentication (LDAP),
each developer with write access (you!) needs to obtain an "osgeo_id" at
 http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid
If you already have created the ID but forgot the details, check at
 http://www.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/ldap_web_search.py
This "osgeo_id" is then used to activate you for GRASS-SVN at OSGeo.
We'll do the migration very soon.

Please send your ID to me then, so that I don't need to look it
up myself. And please get your "osgeo_id" tomorrow.

Thanks!
Markus

PS: Migration details at
    http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/GRASS_Migration_to_OSGeo

PPS: this mail was also personally posted to all committers listed
     in contributors.csv in the source code