[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][561] configure check for blas/lapack in OSX veclib framework should not depend on MACOSX_APP

grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org
Sat Dec 8 13:11:58 EST 2007

code I item #561, was opened at 2007-12-08 12:11
Issue type: other bug
Issue status: None
GRASS version: CVS HEAD
GRASS component: build
Operating system: MacOS X
Operating system version: any
GRASS CVS checkout date, if applies (YYMMDD): RC3

Initial Comment:
The presence of the OSX veclib framework for blas/lapack has nothing to do with building the OSX application.  The veclib framework can be used in a unix build on OSX as well.

It should rather test for the framework blindly and let it fail on other systems.