[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][567] r.category not showing labels, only cats in 6.3rc3

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 18:41:23 EST 2007

> code I item #567, was opened at 2007-12-21 14:25
> Submitted By: John Tull (jctull)
> Using William Kyngesbury's GRASS 6.3rc3 binary and frameworks for OS
> X, I am unable to get r.category to report labels for rasters. Only
> categories are listed. Works using r.cats in 6.2.2.

sorry, I had removed the G_read_cats() line to allow the module to work
with a broken cats file (so you could reset it). I should have moved
that to after the cat setting code but didn't. Also I had declared the
cats variable twice. It should be fixed in SVN now.

r.describe might help until you get a new version.

> You can respond by visiting:

http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=204&aid=567&group_id=21

Hamish