[GRASS-dev] Re: wxgrass Location Wizard scroll issue in EPSG code selection

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Dec 30 11:15:42 EST 2007

Thanks for testing this and the suggestions. I'm having to write on
grant proposals over the next week and classes start right
afterwards. But I'll try to steal some time to look into this. Are
all three of these issues related to the EPSG page?

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University