[GRASS-dev] [bug #5464] (grass) libdal .so.1 error

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Fri Feb 2 00:40:34 EST 2007

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=5464

Subject: libdal .so.1 error

Platform: GNU/Linux/x86
grass obtained from: Trento Italy site
grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources
GRASS Version: 6.2.1

dear sir >>
i would like to inform u my errors when installing grass 6 , after i create progect ,location ,mapset , and when i want to enter grass the window of grass appear for short time and closed and give the massege of error , that libgdal so.1 , no such directory that mean error in vector project please tell me what shall i do to over take this problem , and finally my Thanks for u .

ayad ali faris
ph.d. student osmania University ,Hyderabad , India
email : ayadfaris at yahoo.com