[GRASS-dev] Re: winGRASS

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Wed Feb 7 07:20:04 EST 2007

Hello Michael
If you use the --with-opengl=aqua configure option then nviz will use the
aqua Tcl/Tk, but I thought that was desired?
See William's comments here:
http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/grass-dev/2006-November/027480.html

Perhaps William just compiled his in the brief period while it was
working, and now it is no longer working again?

Just an idea

Paul