[GRASS-dev] r.li (landscape indices)

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Feb 9 10:20:53 EST 2007

I've left both in for now given the uncertainty. I hope users won't be too
confused, but rather amazed that GRASS has two different landscape analysis
packages ;-)

Michael

On 2/9/07 2:55 AM, "pallecch at cli.di.unipi.it" <pallecch at cli.di.unipi.it>
wrote:

> I am in agreement with Paolo.
> -serena-
>
> Quoting Markus Neteler <neteler at itc.it>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I don't think that I can judge that because I don't know which parts
>> of r.le really (still) work and if r.li was already tested.
>>
>> Markus
>>
>> Paolo Cavallini wrote on 02/09/2007 07:35 AM:
>>>
>>> This is very much up to Markus. The current set of indices in r.li is
>>> more limited than in r.le, though. I understand that keeping them side
>>> to side can be confusing to new users.
>>> pc

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University