[GRASS-dev] Re: Profiler updates

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Feb 13 10:04:37 EST 2007

Maris,

I strongly second this, and want to thank you for all your recent work to
this end. I'd like to have the current GUI solid and reliable enough to last
for 6-12 months while we work out the new wx.Python. I have no idea how long
it will take, and may move faster if more people work on it. However, given
my experience in doing the TclTk GUI, I don't want to underestimate the time
needed to develop a good interface. And the TclTk interface needs to be as
solid as possible in the interim.

Michael

On 2/13/07 1:26 AM, "Maris Nartiss" <maris.gis at gmail.com> wrote:

> I care about gis.m cause IMHO till next stable release new GUI will
> NOT be production ready and gis.m is really good, we should just make
> it also user frendly and foolproof to provide excelent UI expierience.

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671