[GRASS-dev] Re: Profiler updates

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 00:45:32 EST 2007

H:

Michael wrote:
> This one is easy I think. The map display by default sets nulls to
> transparent for better display of overlaid raster maps. There is a
> check box to change this.

Ok, I see it. -If overlay is not checked- the pulldown menu lets you
pick the color used for null.

So gis.m does ignore the value in the colr table for "nv", but it gives
you another way to manually set it. This is a bug, the pulldown list
needs either an entry for "none", or "Set background color" in the GIS
manager's raster panel needs a checkbox before it to make d.rast's "bg="
an optional term, as it is on the command line. But a fairly minor bug.

Hamish