[GRASS-dev] Re: Profiler updates

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 03:31:51 EST 2007

Hamish:

Michael:
> The GUI only runs d.rast with its options in this case. The default is
> d.rast -o (because it seemed that most of the times people would
> prefer to run it in overlay mode). The command passed to the shell
> is...
>
> D.rast -o map=elevation.10m
>
> Unchecking the box simply turns off the -o flag. The bg option is only
> set if you pick a color. Otherwise it is simply not included in the
> command passed to the shell.

Sorry, my mistake. It works fine. I made one dumb mistake wrt -o and
fell into another tcl trap wrt color.

- obviously if you use -o overlay mode NULLs are transparent.
- I had picked a color from the drop down list, but then didn't figure
to delete the color name manually to get back to the "none" state.

Hamish