[GRASS-dev] Re: please review: draft announcement for future 6.3.0 release

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Feb 20 04:16:04 EST 2007

Maris Nartiss wrote on 02/20/2007 08:43 AM:
> P.S. Markus, why -dev list reply-to has not set to -dev? It's a
> feature or a bug?

It's a feature because we agreed here on:
  "Reply-To" Munging Considered Harmful

Most lists do like that. In the past the list was configured
with "Reply-To" set to "grass-dev" and quite some problems
due to people accidentially posting private stuff to the list happened.

I am using "mutt" which supports list reply. Certainly it would
be fancy if gmail did the same.

Markus