[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][303] Error trying to "Change region settings"

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Feb 21 02:23:35 EST 2007

I pretty sure you are right. I have the most current version of the GUI--in
English--and there is no problem.

In your error report, it looks like the offending translation is in the
parser interface code of g.region

> "add_flag 1 {
>  name {d}
>  desc {Establecido de la región predeterminada}
>  answer 0
>  label {}
>  guisection {Ya existe}

This is where the "existe" seems to come from. Probably it is the space that
is killing it, when the gui.tcl tries to create a notebook page from "Ya
existe".

Michael

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University