[GRASS-dev] Modules

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Wed Feb 21 03:00:25 EST 2007

Glynn Clements wrote:

> It's looking as if the most practical replacement is going to be to
> take the existing v.digit, and replace R_*, D_* and Tcl_* with a real
> GUI toolkit.

To this end, I've started refactoring v.digit in the hope of making it
easier to use a conventional GUI toolkit.

So far, I've modified attr.c and line.c, corresponding to the
following "tools":

	copy cats
	display attributes
	display cats
	new line
	edit line
	move line
	delete line

Although I've tried to test it as much as possible, I'm not
particularly familar with v.digit (never having used it before this
week), so I would appreciate it if people who are familiar with it
could check that I haven't broken anything (there shouldn't be any
user-visible differences as a result of the changes).