[GRASS-dev] Re: v.digit does not start from gis.m

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:21:10 EST 2007

Hi Glynn,

Your idea works like charm. Attached it as patch for faster commiting.

Only thing that makes me wonder - that "spawn" call was there since
May 8 2006 [1] - why it was problem only for 6.3? Or noone was using
ever v.digit from gis.m??

Anyway - thanks for saving day (again),

Maris.

[1] http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/grass6/gui/tcltk/gis.m/runandoutput.tcl.diff?r1=1.6&r2=1.7