[GRASS-dev] i.pca

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Fri Feb 23 05:01:24 EST 2007

Michael,

ASTER L1B data allocates 0 for dummy or null cells.  1 is reserved for
areas of zero radiance.  These and other values are defined in the ASTER
Users Handbook and is consistent with my experience.

You shouldn't have to go through all the extra effort to ensure deep
absorbers are 'visible'.

--
Brad Douglas <rez touchofmadness com>                    KB8UYR/6
Address: 37.493,-121.924 / WGS84    National Map Corps #TNMC-3785