[GRASS-dev] i.pca

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Feb 24 15:37:27 EST 2007

r.in.aster doesn't work right--yet again--presumably because NASA changed
the format for specifying the data layers--yet again. This is the 2nd time
they've done this since I wrote it. I haven't got around to figuring it out
and fixing it again.

Michael

On 2/23/07 9:24 PM, "Brad Douglas" <rez at touchofmadness.com> wrote:

> IIRC, r.in.aster does not work right and should really be renamed
> i.in.aster.  i.landsat does not work correctly, either (it makes
> assumptions it should not - eg. gain corrections, nadir angle,
> etc.)...it has no metadata support and it looks like values were hard
> coded.

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213