[GRASS-dev] display/drivers/HTMLMAP status

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Sun Feb 25 20:43:42 EST 2007

Moritz Lennert wrote:

> > So, I intend to add such an option, and to resurrect the HTMLMAP
> > driver.
> >

> FYI, compile error on Windows:
>
> OBJ.i686-pc-mingw32/main.o: In function
> `main':c:/grasssrc/grass6/display/drivers/HTMLMAP/main.c:45: undefined
> reference to `LIB_main'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [/c/grasssrc/grass6/dist.i686-pc-mingw32/driver/HTMLMAP] Error 1

The display drivers don't compile under Windows, due to the absence of
fork(), AF_UNIX sockets, etc.

Arguably, display/Makefile should conditionalise the "drivers"
subdirectory upon "ifneq ($(HAVE_SOCKET),)", which is the test used
for that part of lib/driver (essentially, everything that's used for
standalone drivers but not direct rendering).