[GRASS-dev] Re: GIS Manager and Map Display 1 faults on Ubuntu 6.06

Paulick Consult stefan.paulick at urbeli.com
Tue Jan 2 01:42:02 EST 2007

> had the same problem with Ubuntu 6.06. Now that I installed 6.10 this problem
> is gone. Haven't figured out what exactly the original problem was, though.

Sorry Andreas, switching to 6.10 is no option, because we want to benefit
from "LTS"

I collected  the latest CVS code, and now gis.m flashes the initial graphic
and is gone.
d.m works fine; distclean didn't change the behaviour.

I get no error message, only the note:

D3/5: region item: n-s resol3: 1
D3/5: region item: t-b resol:  1
D3/5: G_adjust_Cell_head: epsilon_ns: 2.77778e-07, epsilon_ew: 1e-06
D3/5: G_adjust_Cell_head: epsilon_ns: 2.77778e-07, epsilon_ew: 1e-06
GRASS 6.3.cvs (grassuser):/gd >

Looks like not all fatal conditions are caught.

 --> Is there a way to monitor the script execution during startup?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kindest regards

Stefan Paulick

http://www.urbeli.com
mailto://stefan.paulick@urbeli.com