[GRASS-dev] Re: [Qgis-developer] Windows native GRASS build

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 06:57:39 EST 2007

On 1/1/07, Tim Sutton <tim at linfiniti.com> wrote:
> > > 2) When clicking on a tool inthe GRASS toolbox, I get a message like:
> > >    "Warning: cannot find key output"
> >
> > Which module?
>
> *every module*
>
> Any ideas what can be causing that?

I cannot get that message with
http://qgis.org/uploadfiles/testbuilds/qgis_setup.exe
(02-Jan-2007 06:29   44M).

No idea, very strange. It was always working. The message means that
parameter 'output' is missing in the XML description of GRASS module
written out by a module run with --interface-description option.
 You could try to run a module (in shell) with that option and check if
the 'output' option  tag is in XML printed on stdout.

Radim