[GRASS-dev] GRASS startup window patches

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 12:27:07 EST 2007

Hi all,

as last night I had loooong chat with some first time GRASS user, who
was hit by problems in GRASS startup screen (paritaly fixed in 6.3),
thus today I spent some time on fixing small usability problems of
startup screen.

Please, somebody review them and commit to CVS.

And another question - epsg_option.tcl uses "exec g.proj" to call
g.proj. Is possible (safe) to use same approach to create new location
from georeferenced file? If yes, then it's just copy/paste epsg_option
code and a bit to tweak to make georef location creator as same good
like epsg one :)

Maris.