[GRASS-dev] [bug #5421] (grass) Bug importing r.in.gdal .flt format in the version 6.2.1

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Sat Jan 6 17:09:15 EST 2007

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=5421

Subject: Bug importing r.in.gdal .flt format in the version 6.2.1

Platform: GNU/Linux/x86
grass obtained from: Trento Italy site
grass binary for platform: Downloaded precompiled Binaries
GRASS Version: 6.2.1

Please enter your name and error description here. Don't write general statements such as "this could be better" - please explain in
details how a certain problem can be solved or a feature be added/improved. Send different report for different problems. Thanks!

Hi
I have been working with the 6.0.1 relesase since 3 months ago and I have imported many files using r.in.gdal -o input=xx.flt output=xx

It has been working fine in the previous release, but I have update the version to the 6.2.1 release and with the same command the way to import is wrong: it doesn't understand the file right, only pixel with no sense is shown...

If you need any screen pictures and I will send it.
My email is faguado at tsc.uvigo.es and I am Professor at Vigo University in Spain.

Thanks

Fernando