[GRASS-dev] g.list -a

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 01:08:40 EST 2007

Hi,

2007/1/6, Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com>:

[snip]

> It's used differently; g.list has a type= option where the valid
> option values are the types, while g.remove, g.rename and g.copy have
> a separate option for each type.
>
> In terms of implementing "g.list type=all", the obvious first step
> would be to add element->multiple=YES to the type= option so that you
> can do e.g. "g.list type=rast,vect". Once that was done, it would be
> relatively straightforward to allow "type=all".

well, the new data type 'all' would be useful. I can imagine, for
example `g.copy all=r,r1` or `g.remove all=r`, etc.

I have modified the last patch according to that (removing -a flag).
Do you think it could be committed to CVS. Other manage module will
support this feature soon.

Regards, Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *