[GRASS-dev] Re: GRASS startup window patches

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Jan 9 02:18:33 EST 2007

Paul,

On 1/8/07 8:26 AM, "Paul Kelly" <paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk> wrote:

> It can be referenced in epsg_option.tcl as $env(GRASS_PROJSHARE), but I
> had some troubles with the Tcl syntax so I didn't commit that part of the
> change. Essentially we should re-name epsg_option.tcl.in back to
> epsg_option.tcl, make the change there, and change the rule for
> epsg_option.tcl in the Makefile to look very similar to file_option.tcl.
> But even if you just make the change to epsg_option.tcl.in for now I can
> probably fix it up later. Assuming my ADSL connection stays up.

I did all this. I'm a little nervous messing with make files, but this
seemed pretty straightforward. I just used the reference to file_option.tcl
as a model. I also removed projshare.sed and make_location_epsg.ini as they
are no longer needed, along with their references in the makefile. I tested
it all in a new build on my Mac and it went fine.

The new environmental variable works very well. Thanks much.

Michael

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213