[GRASS-dev] nviz export PPM

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Sat Jan 20 01:50:16 EST 2007

Hello,

The export to high-resolution PPM in nviz is broken.  Exported images
either alternate between good and garbage pieces, or it gets to a point
and the rest of the image is garbage.  I currently have no repository to
post data and images, but I can email to anyone who wants to take a
look.

I also noticed my PBUFFERS and PIXBUF changes were backed out again.
The way it is configured now will have the least amount of success for
the majority of users.  Video acceleration should be an option, not the
rule.  What GRASS_NO_GLX_PBUFFERS and GRASS_NO_GLX_PIXMAP environment
vars do should be default behavior.  If there is a better argument for
the current code, I'd like to know.

--
Brad Douglas <rez touchofmadness com>                    KB8UYR/6
Address: 37.493,-121.924 / WGS84    National Map Corps #TNMC-3785