[GRASS-dev] r.mapcalc division by 0

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Sun Jan 21 18:29:41 EST 2007

Helena Mitasova wrote:

> Thanks a lot, sure enough I did not read it to the end
> and there is one more section REGION/MASK where
> it needs to be fixed:
>
> Since a category value of 0 is used in GRASS for locations which do
> not exist in the raster map layer, ...

I've removed the entire REGION/MASK section, as it was a combination
of incorrect information, gibberish, and common GRASS information
which isn't specific to r.mapcalc.

The next step is to figure out why r3.mapcalc.html has completely
different HTML formatting to r.mapcalc.html in spite of containing
more or less the same information, and to fix it.