[bug #3041] [GRASS-dev] nviz export PPM

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 22:57:59 EST 2007

Brad Douglas wrote:
> The export to high-resolution PPM in nviz is broken.  Exported images
> either alternate between good and garbage pieces, or it gets to a
> point and the rest of the image is garbage.

bug #3041
  https://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=3041

> I currently have no repository to post data and images, but I can
> email to anyone who wants to take a look.

The new gforge bug tracker will take image uploads.
flickr.com is another place to post them.

With the current grass 6.3-cvs I get this error when I try the menu item:
Error: no files matched glob pattern "*"

no files matched glob pattern "*"
no files matched glob pattern "*"
    while executing
"glob -directory $cur_dir *"
    (procedure "refresh_file_browser" line 10)
    invoked from within
"refresh_file_browser $w"
    (procedure "create_file_browser" line 91)
    invoked from within
"create_file_browser .file_browser 1"
    invoked from within
".top.menu.file.m.img invoke active"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke active]"
    (procedure "tkMenuInvoke" line 47)
    invoked from within
"tkMenuInvoke .top.menu.file.m.img 1
"
    (command bound to event)

after clicking [Ok] I get a file browser, but it doesn't build and image.

For me it works fine with GRASS 6.2.1 on my Debian/Sarge & 32bit Pentium4.

Hamish