[GRASS-dev] [bug #5456] (grass) 'Create profile of raster map' of Map Display does not work properly.

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Jan 29 10:02:10 EST 2007

I'm not sure exactly what is the problem without more information. But the
TclTk profile module (I'm assuming that you are reporting problems with this
one and not the x11 d.profile module) seems to be working fine in the
current 6.3 cvs version. Perhaps it could be backported to 6.2?

Michael

On 1/29/07 4:50 AM, "Request Tracker" <grass-bugs at intevation.de> wrote:

> this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=5456
>
> Subject: 'Create profile of raster map'  of Map Display does not work
> properly.
>
> Platform: GNU/Linux/x86
> grass obtained from: Mirror of Trento site
> grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources
> GRASS Version: grass-6.2.cvs_src_snapshot_2007_01_13
>
> Aldo Clerici. The 'Create profile of raster map' function in the Map Display
> does not work properly. Sometimes only the axes (with values ranging from 0 to
> 0) are drawn but not the profile. Other times (randomly?) the profile is
> drawn, but does not correspond to the raster map contents.

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671