[GRASS-dev] how to display a vector map for d.path in gis.m?

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Jan 30 02:37:40 EST 2007

Hi,

I used the d.path module in gis.m and found that the map I chose for calculating
the shortest path is not automatically displayed in the background. So I have a
white monitor where I can select my starting and end nodes to display a red
line.

Is this missing or how do I have to use the module correctly in gis.m to display
a vector map in the background? I used a grass cvs snapshot from today and tried
with spearfish roads map.

thanks a lot
 Otto