[GRASS-dev] info buttons in gis.m (tcltk)

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 17:01:19 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I always thought it would be nice to have a "info" button on gism, so
it wouldn't be necessary to go all the way down the menus to get to
r.info or v.info (it's a long way..), so I made this little hack in
the tcl code. If you want to try, just replace raster.tcl and
vector.tcl in $GRASS/etc/gm, and the gif icon goes to
$GRASS/etc/gui/icons.

hope you enjoy and don't mind about me messing around.

cheers

carlos

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Visiting Researcher at Kingston University London - UK
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke