[GRASS-dev] time to release 6.2.2

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Mon Jul 9 07:21:19 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-07-09 at 21:44 +1200, Hamish wrote:
> proposal: tag 6.2.2rc2 circa now, and if no more major changes are applied
> release it mostly unchanged as 6.2.2 final in the next 2 weeks.
>   aka
> any more outstanding issues that are reasonably expected to be fixed?

Tag, but please do NOT release 6.2.2 until I get a reply on the
directory permission/security issue I sent to the list over the weekend.

This is a show-stopper until explained or fixed, IMHO.  I'm sure you'll
all agree when user X does 'rm -rf *' on your working dir. ;-)

--
73, de Brad KB8UYR/6 <rez touchofmadness com>