[GRASS-dev] time to release 6.2.2

Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es
Mon Jul 9 11:58:51 EDT 2007

Hamish escribió:

> I think it is late in the game to start thinking about backporting
> translations; iff there is a chance of regressions (?).
> (Markus, does your pull-in script only add in new untranslated messages,
> vs wholesale replacement of the .po files based on some a>b test? I
> worry a bit if the entire file is replaced based on a a>b basis)

Last Friday I applied Markus script to all languages po files and sent
to cvs (releasebranch_6_2 grass6) all those with increased number of
translated messages, so it's supposed current translations are
backported. As it's the first time I work with this branch, could anyone
check I sent them to the right place?
Regards
Carlos