[GRASS-dev] [grass-code P][450] upgrades r.in.xyz for additional aggregation functions

grass-codep at wald.intevation.org grass-codep at wald.intevation.org
Thu Jul 26 06:35:40 EDT 2007

code P item #450, was opened at 2007-07-26 12:35
Patch status: None
Patch type: enhancement
GRASS component: raster
GRASS version: CVS HEAD
GRASS CVS checkout date, if applies (YYMMDD): 070726

Initial Comment:
This patch upgrades the module r.in.xyz to support the following aggregation functions:
- skewness
- median
- percentile
- trimmed mean

As this is my first GRASS code contribution, one of the developers should check the code thoroughly before it is applied. I'm sure there is some additional work necessary to catch all contingencies.
Further information is available on GRASS-dev thread 'r.in.xyz upgrade'.

Volker