[GRASS-dev] symbols

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Jul 27 08:05:42 EDT 2007

Hi Hamish.
Glad you liked it. Converting the symbols is not a problem.
As for the licence, I'm in contact with original authors, and I think
there are no major problems changing it to a GPL-compatible one.
Just let me know which one you prefer, and I'll do my best.
pc

--
Paolo Cavallini
http://www.faunalia.it/pc