[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-PSC] SoC

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 06:45:42 EDT 2007

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> I still think the easiest is to have everything in the same site. If
> someone is not specifically interested in that module, (s)he will not
> bother adding components.

The plan was (Ccing to dev list as it is relevant and PSC is not relevant)
that the modules go into CVS when they're ready to use. That time should
be obvious when it comes. This was discussed in detail on the dev list in
April.

BUT... I had no idea there was so much progress going on the SVN site.
As far as I can remember I only saw one post from the SoC students on the
dev list, which was a really basic install question, and then nothing
more, so I was kind of worried ;) So glad to hear there's lots of
development done and I look forward to testing it and offering feedback
very soon. I'm moving house today and tomorrow, but I'll try to find some
time somewhere.

Paul