[GRASS-dev] cvs2svn at GRASSWiki

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 00:23:06 EDT 2007

William Kyngesburye wrote:
> One annoying problem I've noticed with other projects using SVN - the
> files timestamps get set to the packaging/download time.  I hope
> there is a way to avoid this.  I realize SVN keeps track of date/time
> for the files, but it's nice to see it in the file system also.

You mean the file's timestamp in the file system, not the
"Last Modified: $Date$" in the help pages, right?

at least I hope the $LastChangedDate$ keyword refers to checkin date,
not the checkout date! (I thought $Date$ was just an alias to that)

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.advanced.props.special.keywords.html

Hamish