[GRASS-dev] Message standardization

Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es
Sun Jun 10 16:58:44 EDT 2007

Hello all
I'm new in dev list, but I've been working in translations for some time.
I would like to standardize some grass messages, according to what is
proposed in http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Development_Specs (please
check last changes) in order to ease the work for translators and get a
more consistent program. I don't know if standard messages proposed in
wiki can already be used or if discussion is still open. Any feedback is
welcome. If no objections are reported, I will start changing messages
in the next days, at least the most obvious.
Regards
Carlos Dávila (translation manager)