[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][424] g.mapset dialog blinks and hangs grass

grass-codei at wald.intevation.org grass-codei at wald.intevation.org
Tue Jun 12 12:05:03 EDT 2007

code I item #424, was opened at 2007-06-12 18:05
Issue type: module bug
Issue status: None
GRASS version: CVS HEAD
GRASS component: general
Operating system: Linux
Operating system version: debian testing
GRASS CVS checkout date, if applies (YYMMDD):

Initial Comment:
When I open g.mapset, default width is not enough to display Spanish messages in one line. It makes dialog blink continuously with messages moving up and down. If dialog is widen to fit messages length it stops blinking and works fine, but if I leave it at the default width it finally hangs grass and the whole system.