[GRASS-dev] GRASS and GDAL 1.4.1 MingW

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Fri Jun 15 08:08:56 EDT 2007

Two reasons:

a) I want to be sure that I understand all details involved in the
compile process under MingW
b) I have a lot of custom code that I need to merge into the current
CVS tree and compile along with it, as GEM does not yet run w/o problems
with the MSYS based version of GRASS

... my ultimate goal is to create a version of the current CVS of GRASS
6.3 for use in archaeology. This will include all the additional modules
I have written for GRASS over the years.

But I will also keep testing your CVS packages as time allows.

Benjamin

--
Benjamin Ducke, M.A.
Archäoinformatik