[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASSGUI] wxgrass ready for testing

woklist at kyngchaos.com woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Jun 15 09:52:22 EDT 2007

> The new wxPython GRASS interface  (AKA wxgrass) is pretty much equal in
> functionality to the standard TclTk interface, and so is ready for regular
> testing. All items from the TclTk menus are on the wxPython menus. There
> are
> a couple of caveats.

Have you decided on a format for addon menu files?  I didn't see with a
quick look that it loads any menu files yet.  I would like to get an
automated menu builder into the OSX startup so I can have GUI access to
addons in the standard OSX addon dirs.

I won't be able to get to that for a few days, though - MacBook is in the
shop - so I can wait until you get back from your
break/vacation/trip/whatever.