[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASSGUI] wxgrass ready for testing

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 12:04:40 EDT 2007

Strange... on Debian/Unstable I get this:

 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/grass-6.3.cvs/etc/wx/wxgui.py", line 34, in ?
    import wx.aui
ImportError: No module named aui

I wonder if my wxWindows it too old?

libwxbase2.6-0
libwxbase2.6-dev
libwxgtk2.4-1
libwxgtk2.6-0
libwxgtk2.6-dev
python-wxgtk2.4
python-wxgtk2.6
python-wxtools
python-wxversion
wx2.6-headers

any tips on which packages I might be missing on Debian/unstable? It
seems that I have a 'wx' module available in python 2.4, but not
'wx.aui' .

cheers,

dylan