[GRASS-dev] v.lrs.where users wanted

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Sat Jun 23 17:41:22 EDT 2007

Hi,

I finally got my LRS working (playing with the busroute in
the new NC dataset). The trick is to have the route built
as polyline (v.build.polylines), otherwise you will get
crazy to figure out the milepost order.

- documentation updated
- v.lrs.label now works (SQL fix in CVS)
- v.lrs.where:
   Then I tested v.lrs.where and discovered that the "offset"
   was reported incorrectly. I have fixed it in CVS but would
   like to ask LRS users to test if it still works ok for you.
   Please let me know.

- v.lrs.segment: still to test, seems to do something

Related question: how to add a new milepost into an existing
LRS?

Markus
--
Markus Neteler  <neteler itc it>  http://mpa.itc.it/markus/
FBK-irst -  Centro per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica