[GRASS-dev] Mac xterm wrapper problem with wxgrass

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Jun 25 20:38:25 EDT 2007

I have a possible fix in CVS for this.  I simplified the AppleScript/
shell setup - where there were 2 wait loops, there is only one.  Also
fixed a couple other small problems.

BUT, there is still the problem on PPC where once grass-xterm-wrapper
runs, a new GRASS.app will not run until Terminal.app is quit (and
thus all other running GRASS sessions).

On Jun 23, 2007, at 7:53 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> William,
>
> I just had a chance to test the Mac xterm wrapper--that uses the
> terminal rather than an xterm--in wxgrass. It hangs on exit, but it
> may be the way the command is issued.
>
> $GISBASE/etc/grass-xterm-wrapper -name xterm-grass -e $GISBASE/etc/
> grass-run.sh [command]
>
> Is this OK for the Mac wrapper?
>
> It works fine with TclTk.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that
the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy
between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe