[GRASS-dev] New feature (algorithm and / or module) to implentto GRASS (long)

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Mar 2 13:48:34 EST 2007

Wolf,

I agree 100% with Trevor; label placement is critical for my work, and
always had to be done in Arc to achieve the desired level of control. I
don't have any preference amongst the other three options, as I never
have need of this functionality in my work.

Whatever your decision, thanks for offering to improve Grass
functionality!

Cheers,

--
Eric Patton