[GRASS-dev] d.menu, d.ask

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Mar 13 19:47:43 EDT 2007

Glynn,

You can down load it from the GRASS Addons svn server
<https://grasssvn.itc.it/grasssvn/grassaddons/trunk/grassaddons/gui/#_trunk_
grassaddons_gui_>

Most of the files need to go into $GISBASE/etc/wx. If you want to try the
gis_set.py replacement or the wizard, you'll need to put them into
$GISBASE/etc and edit init.sh (the one on the server does not work as is,
but is partly edited to work).

>From the grass command line start it up with $GISBASE/etc/wx/gism2.py (this
will probably change to just gism.py in a day or so).

I've attached a screenshot of the GIS Manager window version that I just
committed to give some idea.

Michael

On 3/13/07 2:12 PM, "Glynn Clements" <glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:

> Michael Barton wrote:
>
>> The wxPython GUI is coming along very well, thanks to
>> the efforts of Jáchym and Martin. I've finally been able to rejoin the
>> development. With 3 (or more???) of us working on it, it should move along
>> at a nice pace.
>
> So, how does one try this out?

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University